1.West Papua Exposed: An Abandoned Non-Self-Governing or Trust Territory by Julian McKinlay King & Andrew Johnson. Please find the link here;https://griffithlawjournal.org/index.php/gjlhd/article/view/1078ere
1. A slow-motion genocide: Indonesian rule in West Papua by Jim Elmslie & Camellia B. Webb-Gannon, University of Sydney. Please find the link here: https://ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5030&context=sspapers
2. Colonialism and Cold Genocide: The Case of West Papua by Kjell Anderson, Netherlands Institute for War, Holocaust, and Genocide Studies. Please find the link here; https://scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1270&context=gsp.
3. Indonesian Human Rights Abuses in West Papua: Application of the Law of Genocide to the History of Indonesian Control, A paper prepared for the Indonesian Human Rights Network by Allard K. Lowenstein, International Human Rights Clinic, Yale Law School and assisted by Elizabeth Brundige, Winter King, Priyneha Vahali, Stephen Vladeck, & Xiang Yuan. Please find the link here: https://law.yale.edu/sites/default/files/documents/pdf/Intellectual_Life/West_Papua_final_report.pdf
C. Security, Humanitarian and Armed Conflict
1. Global Campaign on Unending Modern Armed Conflcit between Indonesia and West Papua By Akouboo Amatus Douw. Please find here; https://www.scribd.com/document/385637187/Global-Security-in-Related-to-West-Papua :
D. Human Rights
Indonesia: Independence for West Papua? By Keith Suter. See the link here; https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.2968/057003005
1. The United Nations and the Indonesian Takeover of West Papua, 1962-1969: The Anatomy of Betrayal by John Saltford. See the link here : https://www.amazon.com/United-Nations-Indonesian-Takeover-1962-1969/dp/0415406250e
2. The world’s richest islands of West Papua: under international system in the 21 century by Amatus Douw. See the link here:https://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Richest-Islands-West-Papua/dp/6022691532
3. West Papua & Indonesia Since Suharto: Independence, Autonomy Or Chaos? by Professor Peter King, University of Sydney. Please find the link here: https://books.google.com.au/books/about/West_Papua_Indonesia_Since_Suharto.html?id=tRKthcNy1hAC&redir_esc=y
4. An act of free choice : decolonisation and the right to self-determination in West Papua by Pieter Drooglever, translated by Theresa Stanton, Maria van Yperen & Marjolijn de Jager. See the link here: https://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/4837495 & https://www.amazon.com/Act-Free-Choice-Decolonisation-Self-Determination/dp/1851687157
5. One People, One Soul: West Papuan Nationalism and the Organisasi Papua Merdeka by Otto Ondawame. Please see the link here: https://www.amazon.com/One-People-Soul-Nationalism-Organisasi/dp/1863333290/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6JVA2682E3RJJ06WAWM5.